“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 16 November 2008

Lazy Sunday

I have done absolutely bugger all today.

Except for sleeping and watching Arrested Development. So glad to finally have my hands on Season 3.

I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch but I am properly BROKE. As in I have 1000yen to last me until payday. So eating out is out of the equation.

I can't wait till payday. There's so much stuff I need to buy. The first being my external so I can start getting all my music back.

Actually there's loads of stuff I want. But I should save the money to pay for my Christmas trip. I really do need to book that soon....

And I totally can't be arsed to go to school tomorrow either. OMG - I actually have a full week of classes this week!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!


No comments: