“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 16 November 2008

Smiling Again

I had a blindin night last night.

I put on a cute lil hot pink dress, went into town...

...and danced my arse off!!

I was so tired getting the first train back though. Prob coz I was still a bit drunk as well.

I got on the train and this fool sat down next to me. My Japanese is good enough now so I basically told him that I wasn't in the mood to talk and asked him to move away.

Jesus the guy did not give up!! I was like seriously!!!! Why do I get all the weird ones. So I decided to pretend that I didn't understand anything he said. That didn't work either coz the shit that kept coming out of his mouth just made me snigger.

It was all the crap like 'Oh I think I love you', 'Your hair is so cool' and all that bullshit.

*sigh*

It was soooo annoying!! I just wanted to chill out on the train ride back. I gave up being polite and just turned around and said in English...

'Seriously, just fuck off'

LOL!!! He looked so surprised he got up and sat somewhere else! Not before he tried to kiss my cheek though. Dickhead.

Made me giggle though.

Hehe!

No comments: