“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 24 November 2008

Retail Therapy

Nothing like shopping to get you back on track!

Although, I have been really good.

I went to the Tosu Outlets yesterday. It was absolutely rammed.

And all I bought was a hat!!!

LOL!!

And then I went to Saga's Youme town today...and only bought a bag.

I'm not surprised though - I generally don't buy a lot when I go to Youme town.

Just saving it all for a good session in Fukuoka next weekend!

Oh, and I have decided to buy an ipod nano. I really like the design more than the other MP3 players. And although the biggest size is only 16GB, I've decided to just rotate the songs that I put on it.

My iriver had 7000 songs on it. But I was thinking about how many of those I actually listened to. I guess I just liked having the OPTION of listening to them whenever I like.

But a nano is cheap and it looks good. So I think I will buy one.


No comments: