“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 27 November 2008

What a Session

I just got back from the gym.

And I'm absolutely knackered!!!

My aerobics class turned into step for the last half hour and my aqua class worked my arms even MORE than usual and now they are seriously aching.

I'm eating a lot before I go to my classes to make sure I don't burn off anything that's already there.

I was off school last week and this week all I'm getting from the teachers is comments about my weight loss.

Apparently my face has serious definition now.

Huh! Like it's a bad thing to have cheekbones!!!


No comments: