“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 25 November 2008

EEUUUWWWW!!!

MyJHS has tests this week so I have been in the staff room all morning.

Yawn.

All the teachers were typing away on their laptops. And then suddenly I heard this noise.

Click. Click.

It started to get really annoying so I turned around to see what it was.

There was a teacher clipping his nails at his desk.

Now, for me, that in itself is bad enough. But then I noticed that he was using ordinary clippers - not even the ones that collect the nail clippings!

Gross!

Isn't this something that you should do within the confines of your own home?!

I guess I should be grateful it wasn't someone clipping their toenails!

No comments: