“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 10 November 2008

US Shows

I am completely up to date with:

House
Prison Break
Gossip Girl
Heroes
Ugly Betty
How I Met Your Mother

How crazy is it that I'm watching so many shows at the same time? And I get so impatient waiting for each new episode. LOL - I should really check when they're being aired.

The problem with these shows?

There isn't a single one that doesn't remind of something that I'm going through right now. Whether it's a problem I'm having, whether it's how I want things to be, something I want, something I've already experienced.

Everything right now just seems to remind me of this shitty time that I'm going through. Every one of those sitcoms has made me cry. Well, actually the latest episode of How I Met Your Mother didn't....wait...yeh it did.

For some reason I thought smoking might help. I took one drag and was sick. I forget how much I hate them. I really do.

I feel so empty inside.

But I know I can find the strength. It will just take a bit of time that's all.

Don't feel sorry for me. It's not the kind of support I need.

Although, I'm not sure what I need right now.

Just don't feel sorry for me.

I'll whoop your arse!

No comments: