“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 22 May 2009

At Last...

...it's the weekend.

The week has dragged on so much it was painful.

Or maybe it's really catching up with me not going to the gym or something.

I've just been at home doing absolutely bugger all and the boredom has knackered me out.

Not that I have much choice - I really have to get down with this saving lark.

I've been watching movies like nobody's business. I forgot how funny films like 'Love Actually' And 'Notting Hill' are. They left me in stitches. But more than anything, they left me with an overwhelming desire to go back to London. Seeing London on the screen, looking at places and thinking 'that's 10 mins from where I used to live', has really made me wanna go and visit. Go to the supermarkets and go SHOPPING. Hit up the clubs and receive the VIP treatment that I had gotten so used to before I came here...and started paying for my own drinks! LOL!!

Yeh yeh, princess! I know! Hehehehehhe!!

I'm gonna make it happen!

Watch this space!

xx

No comments: