“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 14 May 2009

Finales

You all know how many TV shows I watch.

Well, they're all coming to an end - what am I gonna do!!!

Recent finales that I've watched are Lost, House and Heroes.

Loved them all.

I can't believe they've finally killed off Sylar...or so we think - you never know what's gonna happen with that one!

And I was balling my eyes out by the end of the House and Lost finales.

I can't believe House has lost it. I was so happy when he and Cuddy supposedly got together. Even if I did think his Vicodin detox was happening a bit too quickly!

And it was so nice to see Sawyer stick to his guns by the end. There was a split second when Juliette confronted him that he might reveal his undying love for Kate. But he didn't. Yay!!

Man I can't wait for them all to start again!

xx

No comments: