“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 11 May 2009

Naughty Naughty

I woke up this morning and was so knackered I called in sick.

Might have been a bad idea coz my supervisor has changed and might not deal wiht it in the same way. Oh well - I'll deal with that later.

So after getting up ridiculously late (:-)), I've spent the day, downloading music, uploading photos and catching up with online TV.

Not doing the lesson prep that I should've been doing.

And I still can't be arsed to start it!

I'm still in holiday mode. In my mind I'm replaying awesome moments from the last 10 days.

And more than anything I wish I was still hitting that club scene in Kuta with my 2 girls.

Argh! I totally need to go back.

You go to some places and you have a good time but you don't plan on going back or if you do then normally it's not anytime soon.

It's not a debate - I HAVE to go back to Indonesia. I would still make the stop in the south but I wanna see more of the north and head over to the Gili Islands in Lombok. And back to Java to see the volcanoes there.

Definitely won't be happening this year though. I'm trying to make it back to the UK in September and then I wanna spend Xmas in Oz. After seeing all those aussies in their natural environment, I definitely have more of an inclination to go there! LOL!

K - I really need to work on this damn worksheet now. So can't be arsed.

xx

No comments: