“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 31 May 2009

Birthday Weekend

A more chilled out celebration this year.

It started with a BBQ yesterday afternoon, then a camping party on the beach and then spending the whole day day basking in the glorious sunshine.

And getting a well nice tan!

God, the weather was GORGEOUS today! It's like my perfect temperature. Hot, but not that sweaty, humid hot that comes from July. There was only 4 of use loafing around today but it was so nice just to kick back and chill and chat and just have a laugh. I didn't have my bikini though because the weather sucked all last week and because yesterday was cloudy, I assumed today was gonna be the same.

How wrong I was!

And now I have a racerback and capri tanline!

Doh!

I hope the weather stays like this. I wanna hit up the beach everyday after school. Only a couple of months to go and I wanna make the most of it coz I'm not gonna get this in Tokyo!

xx

1 comment:

Claytonian said...

Coming to T? Look me up when you do
Happy b day