“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Poor Thing

I actually felt sorry for my supervisor today. I went in with a load of questions and the poor woman just didn't know what to do.

I was speaking to a friend yesterday and she pointed out that it seemed unfair I wasn't getting any compensation for my transportation costs for when I leave.

It hadn't even crossed my mind.

I pointed out today that I'm planning on going back to London..and that I fall within the 30 day perios where I'm eligible for them to pay for my flight. At first she wasn't going for it but then other people intervened and they WILL pay for my flight from Fukuoka-Haneda and then Narita-London. I'm gonna stay in Tokyo for a couple of days to move into my new apartment.

The shit thing with this is that a one way ticket is like 10man more expensive that a return. So I'm still gonna end up paying a fortune to get back here!!!

But I'm working on that!

xx

No comments: