“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Nooooo!!!!

I've really done it this time!

Since I first started at school I've had to listen to every version of 'Do you like/eat/touch/see weener?' joke that exists.

Today I was drawing a very simplified map on the board of Japan and it's surrounding countries. I can't even remember why now.

So it came to drawing Korea. Little did I realise that the shape, and then the north/south border and the arrow pointing to it, ended up looking like a penis!!!! And an ejaculating one at that!!!!!!

Suddenly all the points broke into hysterics and were going '何それ、何それ????'

And then it started all over again.

Jeido, do you like that?

Jeido, do you see that?

Jeido, do you touch that?

Jeido, do you eat that?

Jeido, do you put that in your mouth?

*GRRRROOOOOAAAAAANNNNNNN*

I couldn't rub it out fast enough.

And if the kids weren't bad enough, my JTE spent the whole morning ripping the piss out of me and then told anyone in the staff room who would listen!!!

I haven't blushed that hard for a LONG time.

Doh!

No comments: