“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Silly Girl!

The gym was fine - all that fuss about nothing.

Man, it felt good to be back there. Although I should've waiting til next month to start going. I had to stay and argue my case about why I shouldn't have to pay the 80 quid for May seeing as I'd only been one day.

In the end I paid the rate for a visitor - 2525 yen. For one day!!! It basically means I can't really go the rest of this week. I'm not gonna pay 6000 for one week when I normally pay 11,000 a month! Doesn't make sense.

Bit sad though - I was really looking forward to my aqua class on Thursday.

Oh well. I guess it gives me another week to rest my foot.

xx

No comments: