“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 14 May 2009

Shut Up Woman!

One of my elementary schools has the most ridiculously loud staff room.

There are 3 women with seriously loud voices. Two of them are unbearable to listen to.

The woman I sit next to is the worst. Not only is she annoyingly loud, she NEVER stops talking. And she is always shouting across to people at the other end of the staff room.

It wasn't that I couldn't concentrate this morning - but the constant NOISE was so damn annoying I wanted to turn and smack her one. I mean, she spent 15-20mins talking about toilet paper!

I mean, seriously?! Toilet paper??

It wouldn't have been so bad if I'd had my normal classes. But I went in and got told they'd been cancelled so I had to spend the whole morning listening to that racket.

The thing is apart from her voice, she's actually a really nice lady. But everyone has their breaking point. And today she was really pushing my buttons!

xx

No comments: