“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 21 May 2009

More Finales

This time it's Prison Break and Gossip Girl.

One left me with a tear in my eye and one left me grinning my arse off! LOL!

I'm not surprised Prison Break ended up the way it did. But I also think it's such a shame to kill off the mastermind behind the whole thing. I loved seeing the ending with where everyone was 4 years down the line...Fernando with his family, Lincoln back with Sophia and LJ, T-Bag back in jail, Self completely crippled, the General shitting his pants in the electric chair...and then

Sarah with her son...visiting Michael's grave.

That's definitely it for Prison Break. There is absolutely nowhere else they can go unless they bring in a whole new storyline with different characters. And let's face it, it's not Prison Break without Michael Scofield!

As for Gossip Girl - AT LAST!!! Chuck comes to his senses and tells Blair that he loves her! Awwwww!!! I think they make such an awesome couple - I'm so pleased the storyline went this way. I have absolutely LOVED Chuck this season. He wasn't as horrendously sleazy as he was in the first season....is that why he suddenly became seriously hot!??!

I always wish Dan and Vanessa got it on though. They just go so well together!!! Seriously excited for the next season!!

Man, everything is finishing!! Prison Break, Gossip Girl, Lost, House, Project Runway....soon there's gonna be nothing left for me to watch!!!

xx

No comments: