“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 10 May 2009

Back from Bali

And it ended all too soon.

The last four days of the trip were easily the best. Those were the beach and party days.

And man did we party! Well, 2 of us did anyway!

I loved the clubs. I always get into my house and trance on holiday. I love being able to club and bar hop with no cover charges. To wear flip flops and bikinis all the time. And to just have a laugh.

Suffering a bit from post holiday blues again but I'm trying not to let it get to me as much as it usually does.

Definitely not as tanned as I would've liked either. We all burned on the first beach day so we were hitting the beach after 3pm every time because it was just too hot. Seemed like most people had the same idea because after sunset the beaches became packed.

It was awesome to see my girl from home. I only got to spend a day and a half with her but I loved every minute of it.

And now I don't have any holidays to look forward to! Better start looking lol!

Pictures to come!

xx

No comments: