“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Silly Old Bint

Well, she's not even old really.

From the off, I have told every single person who has ever offered me a drink that I don't drink coffee.

I've been working with this woman for nearly 2 years, and every week she STILL brings me a cup of bloody coffee! And every week I pour it down the sink and make myself a cup of tea. While she's making the coffee, I've even gone into the kitchen to remind her that I don't drink it. And she STILL comes out with a cup!

What the hell? It's like a silent vendetta. Maybe because I got given her chair when I mentioned that mine doesn't alter low enough to fit my legs comfortably under the desk. That wasn't even the true reason. Everyone else had a really cushiony looking chair and mine was so hard I may as well have been sitting on a slab of stone. So they swapped mine with hers.

Ooooppppssss!!!

Hell, I'd rather she didn't bring me anything at all instead of bringing me a cup of that ghastly stuff.

Grrrr....

No comments: