“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Naps

I haven't been to the gym in over a month and it feels disgusting.

Not just because all I'm doing is sitting on my arse and eating, but because I'm sitting on my arse, eating and then sleeping!

I have a nap at lunchtime 4 days a week. I call it a nap but I get the best part of 1.5 hours sleep. And then yesterday, I got home from school and then fell asleep for 3 hours. I just felt so tired.

And I do today too. I'm fighting the urge not to just crawl into bed. It's only 5.55pm. But I know I'm gonna end up there.

Why?

Because I don't have anything else to do! I don't wanna go into town and I'm trying to save some money. I'm too tired to watch a movie.....

I didn't realise how much of my time the gym was taking up. I can't wait to start back - although my foot still hurts when it gets into certain positions. I'm gonna give it another week (*sigh*) and then take it slowly from next week.

Hate all this sitting around and eating though. Especially when I'm not burning it off in anyway - feels really gross.

Not to mention I can feel myself undoing all the hard work I've been putting in for 7 months.

Grrr....

No comments: