“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 15 May 2009

She's Still Going!

This woman!

During the first period, I was alone in the staff room. After raiding the biscuit tin, I decided to have a snooze on my desk.

That peaceful moment lasted all of 20mins before it was broken by that woman's horrible voice.

And she didn't stop yapping and screeching until 2 hours 5 minutes after she walked in.

I wouldn't mind someone constantly talking (well, actually that would still be annoying) but this woman is so damn loud! Even when she's talking to the woman sitting opposite her. I just don't get why she has to screech in my ear when she's talking to someone on the other end of the room. Get off your lazy arse and go over there!

Shut up already!

Arrrggghhhh!!!

1 comment:

William Milberry said...

LOL, I have one of those. A male teacher whose voice volume is always set on 'loud.' It's especially annoying when he talks on the phone!