“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Scared!!!

Man, I am so anxious bout starting back at the gym today.

It's gonna be the first time in 6 weeks that I've had any kind of workout. I'm so unfit and I've managed to undo all the hard work I've put in over the last 8 months.

I already know that it's gonna hurt. I just don't know how much.

My ankle is still strapped up as well. It still hurts when I twist it a certain way so I'm just gonna take it easy and see how it goes.

Should it STILL be hurting after 6 weeks?!!? I thought this was a micro fracture?!?!?!!?

Wish me luck!

xx

No comments: