“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Where Next?

Itchy feet are striking again.

I'm already thinking aout where to live after Japan. I said before I wanted to do a stint in Hong Kong. That hasn't changed.

After going to Bali, I've been thinking more and more about an extended period of time in Australia. This is all years down the line, mind you. A complete 180, seeing as I had no interest in going there before.

And then I'm also thinking I'd like to do a stint in New York. I can't put my finger on why...but it's just something that I've been thinking about.

I love living in other places. I don't know if I'll ever get round to doing all of this - I mean, I wanna be settled in a career so there won't be a lot of room for moving around as freely as I have been.

But these itchy feet aren't going away any time soon....

No comments: