“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Ready to Tan

I've packed and unpacked 3 times.

I was desperately trying to squeeze everything into a backpack.

And it just wasn't having it. So I put everything in a holdall and it fit.

I was feeling rather smug and then I found out how little everyone else was taking.

So I've taken loads of stuff out and its back to the backpack! Better really coz I know that I'll be doing a spot of shopping there and then when will I have use for the 20 outfits I originally wanted to take?!

Hell I went round Thailand and Cambodia with 5 days worth of clothes for 2.5 weeks.

It's this great thing called laubdry - don't see why I can't do it again!

So I'm all packed and now I'm gonna chill out for a couple of hours and try and scoff all the food in my fridge. Haven't hit that mad excitement stage yet coz I've got so much stuff going on in my head but I know it will all be good when I get there.

Can't wait to get a tan though - I look kinda scary with my hair so dark and my skin so light!!

So yah, I'll be back 9th May.

See y'all then!

xxx

No comments: