“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 24 April 2009

Gutted

I've just gotten back from the hospital.

I didn't strap up my foot yesterday or Wednesday and it's started to swell up again. And really hurt.

So I decided to go tot he hospital. I'm going on holiday next week and I wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything seriously wrong. Plus it gives me five days to sort it out.

No such luck.

I had my X-ray. My foot has a micro fracture and a load of torn ligaments.

And if that isn't bad enough, it's gonna take between 4-6 weeks to heal.

Bollocks.

I have a support for it but other than that there's nothing I can do except ride it out.

Gutted.

:-(

No comments: