“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 20 April 2009

A Much Needed Rest

I ended up sleeping for a whopping 11.5 hours last night ;-)

I was out by 8pm and contrary to what I thought was gonna happen, I only woke up twice - once at 12.30am and again at 6.30. I must have really needed to sleep because that never happens.

And then my JTE cancelled my 1st period class just because she had nothing prepared. She just did the class alone with the book and I stayed in the staff room. I was well chuffed because the 2nensei classrooms are on the second floor and I wouldn't have been able to get up the stairs!

I've strapped my ankle up today and I'm hobbling about like a fool.

xx

No comments: