“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 13 April 2009

Advice

I am so quick to give out advice. And the advice I normally give out is pretty good (lol!!!).

But when it comes to taking advice, I'm absolutely useless. I should take my own advice. I know what to say to other people if they are in certain situations, but when I find myself there, I end up doing everything that I tell other people NOT to do.

So all the shitty feelings I help people to avoid, I end up feeling them myself.

You end up in these situations and your own emotions are so powerful, all logic goes out the window.

I tell myself all the right things, and then I end up doing the opposite. It's because I just don't understand why people do the things they do and I want to know why they hurt me so much.

Stupid I know.

But I can't help it.

xx

No comments: