“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 4 April 2009

Has anyone else noticed how it always seems to rain on the weekends here?

I was just thinking about the last few times I've been out to Fukuoka.

It has rained every time.

And it's funny because I said I was debating about going to Fukuoka tonight. And then I woke up and it's raining!

What the hell is that about?

Doesn't make a difference to me anyway. I'm gonna go and check out a couple of new classes at the gym and then I'm coming straight home.

I can't afford to go out and I don't want to be persuaded otherwise.

Plus, I'm quite looking forward to a night of DVDs! Not that I have many but that doesn't matter! It will give me a chance to catch up with my TV shows online as well!

How sad does that sound!

Oh well, I don't care!

LOL although I don't think I'll tell you what else I was planning on doing today!!

xx

No comments: