“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 26 April 2009

Yummy!

Out of sheer boredom, I've baked a cake.

I'm just waiting for it to cool down and then I'm gonna make a jam and buttercream filling and then ice it.

LOL - for someone who is sposed to be resting, I'm being pretty active today.

I've tidied up, cleaned, sorted through all the clothes I want to take on holdiay, sewed on a couple of bottons and now baking.

II'm almost tempted to start packing. It's only 2pm and I still have the whole day to fill. But I know that if i start, then I'll only end up unpacking to make sure that I have everything anyway. Nah, I'll start all that tomorrow.

xx

No comments: