“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 12 April 2009

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!

I told you.

You saw right? I KNEW I was gonna be let down.

And now I feel upset, hurt, disappointed. The heartache has returned.

The emotional I feel most of all.

Anger.

Anger at myself. At my weakness. At allowing this pain to come back because I blindly hang on to false hopes. Even though the hope wasn't there in the first place. I already had the sign that I was gonna be let down. I'm such a fool.

But you know, I think I 've realised why I keep setting myself up for these falls.

Because I'm scared.

When that person is COMPLETELY out your life, I'm scared of what I will do on my own. It's like I still need him for a couple of things. And I was relying on that help you know, because deep down, I'm scared that I'm not going to able to do certain things by myself.

I think if I can get into the mindset that I'm ready for the challenge of working this all out on my own, then just MAYBE I can get myself out of this depressive rut.

Damn, I used to be hard as nails and now I'm as sensitive as ****.

And I hate it.

No comments: