“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Mature Students

While I was looking into scholarships at the weekend, I also started looking into regular university courses. For a split second I was seriously considering it.

And then I changed my mind.

These are four year courses we're talking about here. Which means by the time I graduate, I will be 30.

NO EFFING WAY!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for mature students. I just don't want to be one of them. I want to settled into a career at that age -not just starting out. Plus, I wouldn't be able to afford studying full time and living in Tokyo. Impossible. No, I'm not gonna steer away from my original plan.

Focus girl, focus!

No comments: