“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 10 April 2009

Shoot Me Already

God, I am so ridiculously bored in the mornings at school. No classes and absolutely nothing to do. I can't be arsed with the CLAIR course - kind of gave up after book 3 because these new books are terrible.

The afternoons aren't so bad because the elementary classes have started already. And I have 5th and 6th period 4 days a week. But these mornings drag on and I get to a point where I can barely keep my eyes open.

And to make matters worse, the book I'm reading right now is so unbelievably dull it's boring me even more! I dont' know how many times I raided the biscuit tin this morning - not that there are any decent biscuits in it mind you!


No comments: