“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 25 April 2009

Preparing for a Weekend of....

....BOREDOM!!!

God!!!! I can't do ANYTHING this weekend and the thought of spending the whole weekend inside is horrible. Even if the weather is cack.

I guess the reason that I'm so pissed is that I had a busy weekend planned. But no point dwelling on that now.

The only thing I haven't cancelled is my hair appointment. I'm not even going brunette...I'm going back to my natural hair colour....if I can pluck up the courage to actually do it.

So be prepared for a lot of blogging this weekend since I'm not gonna have anything better to do.

xx

No comments: