“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Bored!!!!

3 days back at school and I'm bored shitless.

Apart from the tedious farewell/welcome ceremonies in the freezing gym, I've done nothing but read for 3 days.

I'm on a book a day.

I guess it's not that bad - I mean, I like reading. But it just seems so pointless to be doing that at school all day you know. There's only a temporary timetable for next week and that's already figured out and seeing as there's a textbook now at elementary school, I don't have any new materials to make or any lesson planning to do!!!

I hate sitting on my arse doing nothing. I mean, sometimes it's cool - especially when you've been really busy, because then it's a nice break. But I've had nothing to do for weeks and now it's getting annoying!!

I have a brain and I wanna use it!!!!

LOL!!!

Having said that, when the classes all start up again, I'm gonna be wishing I was having one of these quiet spells!

xx

No comments: