“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 19 April 2009

How's The Ankle?

The swelling has gone down but it's still very visibly swollen. It really hurts when I put weight on it but I can kind of hobble about now which is more than before.

I don't know if it's just coz I'm really tired, but my emotions are running really high. A load of things are running through my mind and it's exhausting to be honest. I've spent pretty much the whole day resting my ankle and watching Project Runway. But I don't think I could watch another episode! So I'm kinda at a loss for for something to do. I can't stand on my feet long enough to cook dinner, my eyes are tired, I feel drained and for some reason on the verge of tears. And I don't think the pain in my ankle is helping my mood.

So I think, at 7.15pm, I'm just gonna stop and go to bed.

I'm scared though because I know that I'm gonna wake up at some ungodly hour and won't be able to get back to sleep.

But I can't just sit here feeling this crap all night.

Gonna shove on some music and just sleep. I'm hoping that my ankle feels better tomorrow. One of two things is gonna happen at school. Either my kids will be really sympathetic about the limp, or they're just gonna take the piss out of me. Kids are such cruel arseholes sometimes.

On that note, I'm off to brush my teeth!

Night.

xx

No comments: