“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

I had a really good birthday weekend.

But I kept feeling like something was missing....

...and I got it today! On my actual birthday!

Music and dancing!

It was funny because I hadn't thought to plan something to do on my actual birthday. So I just sent a message out to see if anyone wanted to come and hang on the beach after school. We then went to get a Karatsu Burger....and then to a restaurant...and then a 2 hour sess of karaoke!

Man, I had so much fun. It's been ages since I've been to karaoke and for once (well, maybe not for the first hour!) my voice was on form! And I got to have a good boogie on the chairs!

Music is soooo important to me. I can't live without it.

I REALLY enjoyed myself tonight.

Thanks boys.

xx

No comments: