“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Secret Crush

Have you ever had a crush just suddenly creep up on you?

It's just happened to me.

I was about to go to sleep last night when I suddenly started to think about someone. I was like, woah where the hell did THAT come from?! Literally out of nowhere, I've started to think about him differently - which is weird because nothing's happened to trigger it off. I very, very rarely see him so it's kinda like, what the hell?!

LOL!

It's been a while since I've had a crush on someone. BUT, I'm gonna enjoy it by not doing anything about it! Last time I did something about a crush, I ended up being disappointed (he wasn't what I thought he was) and then everytime I saw him again it was kinda awkward and I don't want that to happen again.

So I shall admire from afar.

OMG, I'm BLUSHING as I'm writing this! How embarrassing!

LOL!

xx

No comments: