“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 9 June 2009

FFS!!

I just found out that one of the apartments I was really excited about seeing has been let.

Pissed.

It was a 4 min walk from Shibuya eki and was a massive room in a luxury apartment. Yah, it was expensive but not out of my league. It looked absolutely gorgeous in the pics.

I think I'm more pissed off because I rearranged my other appointments to see this one when it was good for the landlord.

Bollocks.

I guess I should get used to this happening. After all, landlords are gonna go for the people who can move in when THEY want them to. I still got 2 months to go before my move in date. On some places you can kinda reserve them but that's rare. Even with some of the agencies you have to 'apply' for a place and then you have to move in within 10 days of your application being accepted if the place in question is available now.

Really disappointed. This is gonna be so difficult seeing that my move in date is so far ahead.

But I have to get over there this early so I can scope out areas and stuff. Take a look around any areas I hadn't considered before and that kind fo stuff.

All deflated now. Not feeling so great anymore.

:-(

No comments: