“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 18 June 2009

Miscommunication

Man, my supervisor doesn't understand jack about this ALT lark.

She started in March and since then she's fed me a whole load of incorrect informations that's caused rows, for me to take things over her head, and then she ends up apologising. Every time I've found out that she's given me the wrong information.

I wish I had someone who actually understood how ALT matters work. I want my old supervisor back.

I was so pissed yesterday at Karatsu BOE. Turns out the fault is not theirs, but my supervisor's, because she didn't understand what they were telling her. So she's telling me one thing and I'm losing my temper for nothing. The actual situation is completely different.

No wonder everything seems to be more hassle than it really is. I know I'm quick to react, but I do give her a chance. And then I always make sure I understand before I start arguing.

And I normally win and she ends up apologising.

Which happened again this afternoon.

*sigh*

I really can't be arsed with these dramas. I know my temper doesn't help but if I got given the right information in the first place, I wouldn't be arguing with her all the time.

So annoying.

But at least it's sorted.

xx

No comments: