“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Not Impressed

I was checking my emails this morning when I saw a Facebook notification saying 'Jade Freeman has added you as a friend on Facebook'. I just dismissed it as a spam mail but when I logged into Facebook, there was a request from some American guy called Jade Freeman.

How random!

I ignored it because I don't add people I don't know or haven't met. Why do people do that? Does he think I'm gonna accept his friend request just because we have the same name?! Also, there's only room for one Jade Freeman in my network and that is yours truly. Plus, Jade is a girl's name! Yah, I know there are guys called Jade out there. I remember when I was 20 I met Jade from the band Damage in a club. He was like 'Hey, I'm Jade' and then I was like 'So am I'. And it was weird. Jade is a jewel. And it is mainly girls who are named after jewels, ne? Definitely more of a girl's name.

Hmph!

xx

No comments: