“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 5 June 2009

Horrible Hangover

Man, today was seriously hard.

I've been celebrating my birthday all week. Because that's how awesome I am. Last night was a little drinking party. I woke up yesterday morning and had the urge to play darts so I met some friends at a bar and just hung out. It was nice man.

Anyways, I did NOT drink enough to warrant this much of a hangover. I think it's because I didn't sleep very well either and I had 6 elementary classes today. I yawned my way through the first period, wasn't listening in the second, got blown away by the genkiness of the kids in the third, couldn't keep my eyes open in the fourth, died of boredom in the fifth and couldn't keep up with the most powerful class I teach in the sixth.

Yabai.

xx

No comments: