“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 20 June 2009

Familiar Faces

I was well chuffed last night when I found out an old friend was in town!

LOL - I went to meet the boys at like 2am, to find them karaokeing their arses off and absolutely shit faced.

Man, I wish I had my camera because it was hilarious to watch!

And it was so nice to catch up with a friend I hadn't seen since March. Just watching them all put this massive grin on my face.

Love y'all.

On a different note, I didn't go to bed until after 4.30am, yet this morning I was up by like 6.30 and gave up trying to get back to sleep and got out of bed at 8. Another absolutely perfect day, I'm totally gonna spend all day on the beach before hitting up a party tonight.

Just waiting on a delivery.

Hurry up!

xx


No comments: