“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 13 June 2009

Before Tokyo....

Man, I hadn't even left Kyushu and I got hit on by some perv.

I'd just got off the bus at 博多駅 and was walking down towards the subway. This old man (easily in his late 50s) suddenly stopped, turned around and asked me what the time was.

I told him to look at his watch. Fool - that's the oldest trick in the book.

I continued walking and he starting thrusting this piece of gum in my face.

"No thanks", I said politely and walked on.

He then asked me where I was from and what my name was.

"I'm from Iceland. My name is Emi".

LOL!

He didn't even hear what I said. He was too busy staring at my boobs. Then he asks me if I wanted to go for a coffee.

"No".

Then he stopped for a moment and I thought that was the end of it and then he asked me if next time I wanted to go for a meal!

"No. Go away".

Then he just smiles and says bye and then walks off!

What a weirdo! I don't know how an old git honestly thinks he can pick up a younger girl. I mean, did he actually expect me to say yes?! I guess he had nothing to lose by trying, but seriously!!!

Perv.

No comments: