“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Foul Temper

Man, I'm normally pretty good (sometimes) at not losing my cool, but this country tries my patience.

And today I snapped.

Karatsu BOE (not even my own) wound me up so much with their illogical thinking and dumbass ways of doing stuff that I just lost it.

All I wanted to do was book my damn flight home!!!

I was arguing with them for 2 hours. And got nowhere. At 3.30 I just packed my stuff up, announced I was going home and walked out.

And no one stopped me. To be honest, the way I was shooting my mouth off, they wouldn't have dared.

I'm not gonna get into the whole story because I've only just managed to calm down (THANK YOU LOVEY!!!) and I don't need to get all worked up again. I'll get frown lines.

But when it does rear it's ugly head, I have an awful temper.

I hope none of you ever have to see it.

xx

No comments: