“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 21 June 2009

So Not Cool

School on Sundays is so hard. You're knackered, the kids are knackered and it's just like arrrgggghhhh!!!

So not cool.

I spent most of yesterday on the beach. Everyone gets a bit tired after spending the day in the sun. And then I went to a party last night and even though I left early, I woke up absolutely exhausted.

I yawned my way through my classes and was constantly looking at the clock, willing the time to go faster so I could go home and sleep. I struggled through the afternoon trying to be productive, but ended up face down on my desk and drooling on my hand.

On top of that, the crap weather isn't doing me any favours and I can't just sleep - I have to prepare for an interview tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't put too much thought into it, but I have to do a demo and then prepare a whole load of stuff in Japanese, so I have to.

So, so, tired.

Maybe I'll have a nap.....

No comments: