“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 4 June 2009

*BLUSH*

Man, it's kind of embarrassing to be blogging about this stuff! But I figured it's good to let y'all see another side of yours truly.

*blush* *deep breath*

So like, this crush I have is driving me CRAZY! This guy is like constantly on my mind. I know I said I wasn't going to do anything about it but I want to. I'm not going to though. Only because I know him - I have no issues being rejected by a stranger (and yes, that HAS happened! Admittedly very rarely, but it has), but being rejected by someone you know - someone that you will see again...I'm not down for the kind of awkwardness it would cause. He's not even my type - what the hell?! But I'm THIS close to making a move...it's not even that he's given me any signs or anything...but I figured that I may as well take a chance, right? I mean, it can't be THAT bad if he says he's not on it - I just have to deal with it in a way that it's not awkward when I see him again. Right?

So much easier said than done!

What do you think? Should I go for it? Yes? No?

Man, pride is a terrible thing. It's not even like me to hold back like this. Back in the day, I wouldn't even care. But I guess it's because it's different out here. There is no game to play. So I guess you could say I haven't been in the game for such a long time that I'm just not sure about these things as I used to be? Does that sounds about right?

I dunno.

But he's driving me CRAZY!!

Aaaarrrrrggggggghhhh!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!