“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Sup Loveys!

Despite all the hassle I'm going through with this job and flathunting lark, I'm feeling great.

I guess if you've read the previous entries, you don't need to ask why. ;-)

Hmmm...now I'm deciding how much I should tell you....

So I kinda tested the water and laid a few cards out. Turns out his ego is big enough that when he was reading a couple of these entries, he figured out that it was him.

LOL - am I the only one who didn't see this coming?! A couple of people know and they said it was obvious! It totally wasn't. Or was I really being that naive?! Nope, I don't think so!

Yah, so I know that he sometimes reads this so I'm not gonna massage his ego by saying all great stuff about him. But it's fun...still a bit of a shock to me...but definitely fun. It's weird how you can know someone for such a long time and then suddenly something snaps.

It's all good.

Ooooohhhh...I washed my hair this morning and the curls are super soft!

Anyways, something that really pissed me off today. I was absolutely starving all morning and there were NO biscuits in the biscuit tin. Totally unimpressed. On top of that, the internet was down, I forgot my book and iPod and I was bored shitless.

But I'm still feeling great!

xx

No comments: