“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 16 June 2009

26

26 is such a great age! I love it already.

It's like, I turned 26 and then within a week, stuff had already started to change.

And from the looks of things, it can only get better.

I'm over my broken heart (yeh, OK, it took 6 months but I made it), I've found a gorgeous new home, I'm preparing to start an exciting new life back in the city, and I'm going back to London for 3 weeks in August.

So many changes and so much to look forward to. I really can't wait.

Life is really awesome right now.

If only I could take my friends with me! That really would make everything perfect!

xx

No comments: