“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 24 June 2009

楽しみに!!!!!!

I am soo excited bout Friday.

Girl's night out. And it's gonna be messy. It always is, but because this is probably gonna be the last one, it's gonna be even messier than normal.

But that's not the reason that I'm so excited.

My baby girl is coming up from Saga!!! YAY!!!! I'm so chuffed because I haven't seen her for time and she's leaving at the beginning of July, so I was getting scared that I won't be able to hang out before she leaves. And then she told me today that she's gonna be in Karatsu on Friday.

Sweetness.

I can't WAIT!!!!!

xxx

No comments: