“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 18 June 2009

And It Starts....

I've just packed my first box.

And it feels pretty good!

It's different for me because I don't have to send anything overseas or that far in advance. I'm having all my stuff picked up the day before I move out of my apartment and then having it delivered to my place in Tokyo 2 days later. So it's kinda like I don't even have to worry about packing until the last minute. But I don't wanna do that because I wanna spend my last few days chilling out and seeing my friends. Not frantically rushing around trying to get my stuff packed up and the apartment cleaned.

All that means is that I'm gonna have a house full of boxes! Which I know is gonna be really annoying but at least I'll be organized! I worked out yesterday that I have exactly 6 weeks until I move to Tokyo. Time has gone so fast and to be honest I am sad, but I am so damn excited to get into my new place and Jadify it! It's gonna be so much fun. So I get to spend 5 days doing that and then I'm off back to London.

Exciting times ahead. I can't wait.

xx


No comments: