“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 8 June 2009

やばい!!!!

もうー

It was so hard getting up this morning. I've got a seriously きつい week ahead of me - so much effing stress, I just can't be arsed to deal with it.

東京で、アパートを探してる。ここから、すごい難しいだけど、しょうがないね。

What a pain in the arse. You know what though? I thought flathunting would be more stressful than finding a job. But this job lark hasn't been as easy as I thought it was gonna be. The problem is EVERYONE goes for the higher paid jobs (もちろん!!!). So what's been happening a lot is that after submitting my CV, I've been getting a notification email telling me that my CV is like the 4000th to be submitted to date.

やばい。

I'm guessing that it would be easier when I'm actually there, but I hate the thought of moving over with no employment. That makes me VERY uncomfortable.

The shit going down with the flathunting isn't too bad. The problem that I'm having is that most stuff is available NOW. But, on a plus side, I've learnt that anything to do with flathunting in Japan is negotiable.

もうー。。。。本当やばいね。一人で。

Not that any of you care! You just want the gossip on my crush, ね。

(笑)

Well, tough!

xx

No comments: