“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 28 June 2009

Terminator 4

Yesterday was such a chilled day. I spent the whole of the morning at my friend's house nursing a mini hangover and watching CNN and reading every possible article on Michael Jackson. It was funny because when they were playing videos from the Thriller album, they just made me grin because all these memories from my childhood came flooding back.

Anyway, last night I finally saw Terminator 4. And I LOVED it! Absolutely LOVED it! The best thing for me is that I really didn't have any expectations. I'd spoken to other people who had seen it and they'd said it was OK, so on that note I wasn't expecting too much. Even if everyone had said it was shit, I would have gone to see it anyway. And I was not disappointed.

Terminator 2 is still the best one. But this one has gone straight into the number 2 spot! Followed by the first Terminator and then trailing waaay behind is the third one. What a load of cack that was!

Now I need to see Transformers! It's weird because here at the cinema, after 8pm the tickets are only 1000yen! Back home prime time is more expensive.

Nice!

xx

No comments: